CLINIC - A Secret Reading

The CLINIC Presents: A secret reading was the the other night and once again they smashed it. The facebook group was created and all that was told that there would be a secret reading and the location wouldn't be announced till the day. The original location was meant to be in an amazing abandoned building in New Cross but it seemed on the day the council had beefed up the security of the place with 3 inches thick of wood and sniper towers etc. So they quickly turned it around and bagged an intimate gallery space in a friends house above an old pub. They made it look amazing and the room was packed out the door regardless of the sudden location change.



I took two camera's and it proved quite a challenge to take photos as the light was so low and any type of flash I think just didn't capture the amazing mood they had earnt from the set up (also the space was perfectly quiet when the readings were happening so if anyone took a photo with film or digital camera the noise hit everyone's ears in the room like a hot flannel). So I'll post my digital ones up first, I know some of them are very dark but I think they portray the mood in the room perfectly. And trust me, everyone was so into it...