Remember, remember the fif....the eleventh of November.

 I'm wearing of these at the moment, I hope you are too.



 The 11th of the 11th at 11am we all know we have two minutes silence to remember and honor the people who fought and died for our country and our freedom. Remembrance Day. I recently brought up at work (Levis on Carnaby Street, central London) about the two minutes silence and my manager said we shall not be doing it. Purely because the tourists, who make up 70% of the people who shop there on a Sunday, would get 'confused'. I think that is bollocks. Now I don't want to get all Nick Griffin on your ass and I don't know if I'm just being a moany twat but I think that's just wrong. I now will have to remember those in my two minutes silence out the back, in the stockroom.

King George V. On 7 November, 1919
''
All locomotion should cease, so that, in perfect stillness, the thoughts of everyone may be concentrated on reverent remembrance of the glorious dead.''