You Shall Not Pass

If you read my previous post about the army of ladybirds slowly assembling in my room your'll have some fucking
 clue about the next few lines and photos. Basically my struggle is slowly increasing and hope is fading fast against these supposed 'cute' flying beasts. 
I returned home to Kent for less than a week and they obviously recognised this and used this time strategically
 and decided to double their numbers and cover more ground while they could. I returned to an army of red dots all over my room. On towels, on deodorant cans, jeans, speakers and in shoes. 
I know I'm meant to be running a photography blog here and not posting stupid photos of bugs in my room that no one
 really probably gives a shit about but its just making me curious. 
They must be planning something.
Next post: Extermination...