McRoss


Apparently photographers are meant to carry a camera everywhere and have one on them all the time. No matter how much a photographer says they do, they just don't. Not saying you shouldn't, just that its not realistic. I do try and keep this up, always having some sort of camera in my bag when I leave the house. Even when your popping to the cafe one morning with a dirty hangover...(above)

In a result of 'taking my camera everywhere' I end up with a lot of pictures of my friends. This isn't because I have no imagination on what to shoot. It just happens (plus I have a general interest in photographing people and their reaction to a lens). So there may be a few posts coming up dedicated to certain people who I may have taken a few shots of. I probably didn't even need to write all this.